Here are some tips to help you organize your vacations in Rio de Janeiro with the best logistics and economy:
– Look for flights on weekdays and at alternate times. Latam is the largest Brazilian airline and usually has competitive prices even for those who come from an international flight.
– For tourists from outside Brazil, go to www.cheapoair.com and for tourists from Brazil visit www.decolar.com to know the flight options. Or the direct site of Latam: www.latam.com
– To avoid wasting time, try to stay in hotels located in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro, which is the best located area of the city and where most of the tourist attractions and famous beaches, such as Copacabana.
– Copacabana is the neighborhood where most of Rio’s hotels are, having several price and star options. Go to www.booking.com for options.
– Hire a transfer from Galeao International Airport which will save you time, headache and you will not spend as much as a taxi. We recommend to www.sultransfer.com
– Check Trip Avisor for information on city attractions to decide which ones to visit.
– And, of course, hire us to do a private tour in Rio de Janeiro!
Please follow and like us: