Top 6 nightclubs to dance Samba in Rio de Janeiro
Check out our recommendations if you want to dance samba in Rio de Janeiro. The music style that came with the slaves that came to Brazil from Africa and then, in Rio de Janeiro, was incremented with voice and added new instruments to become the world famous Samba.
Below we recommend a list for you with the best places to dance samba in Rio de Janeiro:
- Leviano bar: Avenida Mem de Sá, 47 – Lapa. Telephone: 2507-5779
- Lapa 40 graus: Rua dos Inválidos, 212 – Lapa. Telephone: 3970-1334
- Clube dos Democráticos: Rua Riachuelo, 91 – Lapa. Telephone: 2252-4611
- Estudantina: Praça Tiradentes, 79 – Centro. Telephone: 2232-1149
- Carioca da Gema: Avenida Mem de Sá, 79 – Lapa. Telephone: 2221-0043
- Rio Scenarium: Rua do Lavradio, 20 – Lapa. Telephone: 3147-9000
Always in Rio de Janeiro happens samba sessions on nice bars around South Zone and Downtown. Check with us one of this secrets.
Enjoy below some Tips to help your trip in Rio de Janeiro
Fabio Mendonça is a Director, marketing and Tour Guide of Rio Cultural Secrets – Private Tours.